PDA

View Full Version : Ever had an extremely bad experience with a female cop?

Nicky2013
08-08-2012, 07:19 PM
So we always see and hear about male cops being corrupt, roughing people up, "accidentally" shooting someone or killing someone in the "supposed". Line Of Duty. Upholding the law by breaking it, etc. But what about female cops? Has there ever been a high profile case of police corruption involving a female cop? Do female cops ever become super aggressive, angry, and just out of control like male cops? And make the citizenry pay for it? Have any of you ever had a real bad run in with a female cop that got super heated?

jovan107
08-10-2012, 11:42 PM
I think most males cops are nicer to me than females. As a woman, I feel when a female cop pulls me over is as though she has something to prove by being extremely aggressive. I think sometimes a lot of females cops are not seen as equals in the department so when they get the chance to stop or pull someone over they might take out some of their frustrations on others. My female cousin has been a cop for a few years now and this as well as other things frustrates her the most.

Nicky2013
08-11-2012, 08:08 PM
So female cops are quicker to aggression than male cops? Interesting. Are they quicker to aggression towards male perps or female perps? And how do they react normally when a bad situation happens and they're outnumbered? Like for example, if four cops are on scene, and three male cops are about to do something to a suspect against protocol. Will the one female cop just stay quiet, see no evil speak no evil? Or will she try and steer them away from committing an evil deed?

Police Abuse
08-11-2012, 08:18 PM
So we always see and hear about male cops being corrupt, roughing people up, "accidentally" shooting someone or killing someone in the "supposed". Line Of Duty. Upholding the law by breaking it, etc. But what about female cops? Has there ever been a high profile case of police corruption involving a female cop? Do female cops ever become super aggressive, angry, and just out of control like male cops? And make the citizenry pay for it? Have any of you ever had a real bad run in with a female cop that got super heated?

The whole reason I started this site was a female officer.

Nicky2013
08-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Wow really? So care to share on that experience?