PDA

View Full Version : Father of homeless man beaten to death sues police in California

Police Abuse
07-05-2012, 08:24 PM
The father of a homeless California man who died after being beaten by Fullerton police officers filed a wrongful death lawsuit Thursday against the city, its police chief and the six officers allegedly involved in the fatal incident.

READ MORE HERE: http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/05/justice/california-police-beating/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Esperahol
07-11-2012, 12:50 PM
If the father really cared his son would not have been living on the street and therefore a vulnerable target ripe for the beating.

artifactsofmars
07-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Well yes his father should have gotten him off the street if he could. Still, that does not excuse what these cops did in beating him to death. What is it with these LA cops that they seem to beat suspects all the time?
I don't understand what is going on in this country but it is not good.

DowNut
07-16-2012, 06:42 PM
If the father really cared his son would not have been living on the street and therefore a vulnerable target ripe for the beating.

its not the fathers choice I would bet...

nene57
07-17-2012, 04:40 PM
It is very unfortunate. I think they dismiss a person that is homeless. They obviously would not do this with someone that was rich. They think the person is a throw away and they treat and beat them as such.

Esperahol
07-20-2012, 02:32 AM
Well yes his father should have gotten him off the street if he could. Still, that does not excuse what these cops did in beating him to death. .

I'm not excusing the officers I'm merely stated my opinion. When a person sues over his homeless son's death, but doesn't seem to care about providing a home of sorts or at least checking in... It seems a bit odd.

Esperahol
07-20-2012, 02:33 AM
its not the fathers choice I would bet...

It depends - sometimes the child leaves come hell or high water and sometimes the child is forcefully put out whatever the reasons.