PDA

View Full Version : What is it about the badge?

JoshTheBoss
07-16-2012, 10:20 AM
That makes cops want to push kids around so badly??

Seems to me like they are just high school bullies who like to go on power trips.

DowNut
07-16-2012, 06:33 PM
they sum it up to what they have to put up with daily....my job is a BITCH to but I dont go around takin it out on them or anyone else

JoshTheBoss
07-17-2012, 06:31 AM
they sum it up to what they have to put up with daily....my job is a BITCH to but I dont go around takin it out on them or anyone else

Exactly. So because they use force daily, they are allowed to use it on those who don't deserve it?

With that log, since I cut timber for a living using a saw, I can use my saw where I want to?

streakanime
07-22-2012, 03:17 AM
I do not really think cops have it any worse than anyone else. They certainly are not better than anyone else. But, I definitely see the whole being back in school with a bully. I thought once school was over you got to get away from these kinds of things. Boy was I wrong! :dread:

Nicky2013
07-28-2012, 04:40 PM
Kids can't fight back. If you're a cop, you're about 25? Teenager is about 15. If you manhandle him he isn't gonna fight back. Easy mark. They won't try it that often on mid 20's gang bangers though. Who're in good shape and rugged. And huge. They fear those guys to an extent where they just try and get them in cuffs as soon as possible.