PDA

View Full Version : Bike cop stories?

Nicky2013
08-15-2012, 07:34 PM
I had a bad experience with a bike cop once in Atlantic city. I was on the board walk and the guy ran over my foot. I just simply said "hey watch it". The guy then circled back around and tried to confront me. The words that stuck out the most were..."I'm a cop, you should adjust your placement when you see me coming." I'm thinking..."adjust my placement"? Who talks like that? Anyways, I told the guy he ran over my foot and I'd like an apology. He apologized, but then wrote me a ticket for loitering. He said this was because I was alone on the boardwalk, and wasn't moving at pace like everyone else was.

I told him I was enjoying the scenery. But he didn't agree since I wasn't sitting on one of the benches available. Which were all full by the way. I took the ticket. But tore it up once I got him. Never bothered to pay it or think about it after that.

Police Abuse
08-16-2012, 09:34 PM
you should ask him what he did wrong to be on bike duty.... see if that gets a laugh out of him.;)

Nicky2013
08-17-2012, 10:38 AM
LOL! I didn't ask him. But I of course don't take bike cops as seriously as I do regular beat cops. Detectives are whom I take the most seriously. But not bike or mall cops. I just look at them as there to keep the teenagers in line. Not sure why they were bothering me considering I was like 25 back then. I'm 28 now. I'm going back to AC next weekend. Don't expect to be bothered.