PDA

View Full Version : Protesters storm Anaheim police station after fatal shooting

Police Abuse
07-23-2012, 09:27 PM
http://youtu.be/2lj6WFZUbs8

Say it aint so

Jatelo2
07-24-2012, 05:36 AM
After watching these videos, one is left asking the question of when will th e police reconize that their duty is to maintain law and order and not to break it and promote abuse of individual rights? My advice to the police force is that it is time they styled up!

Esperahol
07-25-2012, 06:35 AM
After watching these videos, one is left asking the question of when will th e police reconize that their duty is to maintain law and order and not to break it and promote abuse of individual rights? My advice to the police force is that it is time they styled up!

So long as police are human, then abuses of power are simply going to happen. That doesn't mean it should, but it is something that has to be recognized.

LiquidatorBrunt
07-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Will the dog that got loose be put down? If that happened to any civilian dog the police would have shot it on the spot.

It's good to see people getting angry, it's the only thing that might keep the police in check.

difrancprod
07-27-2012, 05:51 AM
Yikes this is intense!! I live in the valley and Anaheim is near me! This is scaring the heck out of me. What happened to human rights??!

Police Abuse
07-27-2012, 08:42 PM
Will the dog that got loose be put down? If that happened to any civilian dog the police would have shot it on the spot.

It's good to see people getting angry, it's the only thing that might keep the police in check.
you seen what it attacked didnt you? it was a stroller with a kid in it...you can see the mother grab the kid and the guy puts his are up...