Police Abuse
06-14-2012, 08:30 PM
Hope the heat loose again....;)

ShitcagoPd
06-14-2012, 08:39 PM
So do I.

KNH
06-14-2012, 09:40 PM
Me too for sure!! But they are off to a decent start! The Thunder guys better pick it up!

Sugarhill
06-14-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm rooting for the Heat. It's time for LeBron to win and I'm tired of the hatred that he gets. In comparison to most of the players in the league, he's a saint. Kevin and the boys will still have about six championships they can win before they turn 30.

Police Abuse
06-14-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm rooting for the Heat. It's time for LeBron to win and I'm tired of the hatred that he gets. In comparison to most of the players in the league, he's a saint. Kevin and the boys will still have about six championships they can win before they turn 30.

I dont like the way they put the team together is all....

ShitcagoPd
06-14-2012, 09:43 PM
:cool:da bulls

Sugarhill
06-14-2012, 10:16 PM
Three guys decided that they wanted to play together and had the chance to do it. How is that any different or worse than the players that demand a trade to specific teams? Or the jerks that would get traded, like Derek Fisher, and demand a buyout so they can go play where they want? The last two examples puts teams at a disadvantage, what the Heat did hurt no one. They were all free to move and sign anywhere.

Sugarhill
06-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Are we only going to talk about the games if the Heat lose? :D

Sugarhill
06-18-2012, 01:05 AM
So, we won't have any more conversation about this fantastic series until the Heat lose? Come on, don't be that way! :cool: LeBron is answering critics and daring them to ask another question. I'm happy for the brother.

Police Abuse
06-18-2012, 10:33 AM
I wish he would have played when Jordan did....everyone would see then

Sugarhill
06-19-2012, 01:24 AM
They would see that he is still a really great player, he would've been on a more solid team and he would've been one of the few that could physically body up Michael and he would've beat him in a dunk contest or two. Yep, they would've seen it all.

Sugarhill
06-21-2012, 09:08 PM
I noticed that this thread got really quiet as LeBron racked up wins, but come on, one more time, who ya' got?

I have the Heat winning tonight, but I wouldn't be surprised to see David Stern in an OKC uniform playing defense to try to get this series back to Oklahoma City for one more game. :victorious:

Police Abuse
06-21-2012, 09:25 PM
AHHAHHA........I am thinking of something to say....

Sugarhill
06-21-2012, 10:30 PM
See, Mike Miller with a back so broke, that proper English won't even fully describe the pain he is in, scoring 12 points off the bench is why Miami is 24 minutes from a championship. They found out last year that it would require them actually showing up to play in order to win and they have shown up to play this year. That dude can barely walk, but he's draining jumpers.

Sugarhill
06-21-2012, 11:41 PM
They beat those boys like they stole something. And maybe in their minds, they do believe that OKC stole something...the chance for a sweep! :victorious: That man done messed around and got a triple double. LeBron James, congratulations brother.

KNH
06-22-2012, 12:24 AM
That was a great tournament. I kind of wanted the outcome to be different but hey, it was fun to watch.

Sugarhill
06-26-2012, 11:58 PM
Well, at least you aren't being as bitter as so many other people have been. I expect to be watching the same exact teams next year.