PDA

View Full Version : A Dumb Cop...

classy_ally
06-16-2012, 03:02 AM
When I lived in Dallas, I was on my way to work one day. I was kind of speeding through this street and all of a sudden this dumb ass cop jumps in the middle of the road. Not on his bike, but from behind a bush. I almost hit his butt. Luckily, I wasn't going that fast. He gave me a ticket and I just looked at him like he was straight crazy! How dumb can you be? There is no shortage of people to stop for speeding. Why risk your life for that?:(

Police Abuse
06-16-2012, 11:09 AM
A few have been hit where I live....I have known 1 of them for years

dmeagher
06-16-2012, 11:47 AM
When I lived in Dallas, I was on my way to work one day. I was kind of speeding through this street and all of a sudden this dumb ass cop jumps in the middle of the road. Not on his bike, but from behind a bush. I almost hit his butt. Luckily, I wasn't going that fast. He gave me a ticket and I just looked at him like he was straight crazy! How dumb can you be? There is no shortage of people to stop for speeding. Why risk your life for that?:(

He was on foot you mean? Or he was in a speed trap?

KNH
06-16-2012, 05:57 PM
Wow! I saw a cop get hit like this once by a car going about 70 MPH. He jumped out from behind a barrier as the guy was changing lanes and he hit him straight on. I guess some of them really are desperate to make that quota!!

Sugarhill
06-16-2012, 06:10 PM
They don't have a problem doing things like this because they know that the consequences will be that much more severe for you if anything happens to them. It's no different from if you shoot an undercover cop, it's an automatic trip to death row if that is permissible in the state.

classy_ally
06-17-2012, 02:58 AM
He was on foot you mean? Or he was in a speed trap?

He was a motorcycle cop. He was hiding behind a large hedge in a parking lot. I guess he was using his radar and saw me coming. He jumped his stupid butt in the right lane. Lucky we didn't have cell phones back then, he would have surely been ran over.:o

Police Abuse
06-17-2012, 03:01 AM
the one I know of was doing about 45-50 mph

JoshTheBoss
07-21-2012, 01:31 PM

One time I saw a cop do this to a motorcyclist. They biker tried to swerve out of the way, so the cop CLOTHES LINED him OFF of it, PLUS impounded his vehicle for trying to escape. LOL???

Esperahol
07-23-2012, 04:15 AM
He was a motorcycle cop. He was hiding behind a large hedge in a parking lot. I guess he was using his radar and saw me coming. He jumped his stupid butt in the right lane. Lucky we didn't have cell phones back then, he would have surely been ran over.:o

*Gasp* You drive and text? That is so illegal! Seriously I wonder how many cops have been runned down by texters at this point?