PDA

View Full Version : Police Abuse@Badgeabuse.com : New Jersey cop surrenders after 10-hour standoff with police

Police Abuse
06-18-2012, 09:22 PM
An armed, off-duty police officer who fired shots at officers and a SWAT team after barricading himself inside his estranged wife's home in Pennsylvania surrendered to police late Sunday, according to NBCPhiladelphia.com.

Read More Here http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/18/12274275-new-jersey-cop-surrenders-after-10-hour-standoff-with-police?lite

classy_ally
06-18-2012, 11:39 PM
Well, I think he cracked up. You would have to crazy to shoot at your fellow officers like that. It's kind of funny you don't hear that much about when they go crazy, but us regular people are always plastered in the media.

artifactsofmars
06-23-2012, 03:43 PM
This cop is lucky to be alive. If this had been an ordinary citizen I am sure these cops would have just shot and killed him. People seem to have just gone crazy of late!

Esperahol
06-26-2012, 02:58 AM
Hmm, another man loses it over his failing marriage and decides violence is the only answer. So what happened to the wife and the neighbor he apparently got into a dispute with? I assume they're alive since nothing was said to the opposite, but I would like to know if they were injuried in the ensuing idiocy.

MercyL
06-26-2012, 06:17 PM
This cop is lucky to be alive. If this had been an ordinary citizen I am sure these cops would have just shot and killed him. People seem to have just gone crazy of late!

If he had been a "civilian", his fellow officers would have shot him without batting an eyelash. I have a feeling they were all thinking," I know how he feels" the whole time he was barricaded in the ex-wife's home.

Do you think he'll go to jail, or do you think a judge will send him to therapy, instead of jail?

Police Abuse
06-29-2012, 09:24 PM
they only get 1 background check.

should have 1 every year