PDA

View Full Version : Last movie you watched

adamnawroc
07-28-2012, 05:19 PM
I watched Rio a couple months ago but I started watching Born Into This in the past half hour. I don't watch too many movies but I feel like watching one or two this weekend.

I'm watching Born Into This because I've been reading Bukowski's novels and I'm curious to know more about the guy.

Jatelo2
07-30-2012, 08:50 AM
I do love TV series and currently watching Undercover Season I. The problem is that I don't read the novels on which are based. I just love watching series and more so when Detectives are unraveling a Conspiracy in high office.

Nicky2013
08-04-2012, 10:57 PM
"The Exorcist". "Hanna", and "Saw 2". "The Exorcist" isn't as scary as it used to be. I guess I'm just getting older? I'm only 28. "Hanna" is a lot of fun and very dramatic. Good performances by Ronan and Bana. "Saw 2" is the best "Saw" movie sequel in the franchise so, yeah.

jovan107
08-06-2012, 05:17 PM
The last movie I watched was the Avengers. It was a good movie and the little ones enjoyed it. I don't watch movies often, I am more into documentaries and I love the history channel.

Nicky2013
08-13-2012, 10:15 AM
The history channels shows too many repeats for me. Although I did enjoy their documentary on the supposed 6 gateways to hell that exist on earth. It was intriguing? But there was no real documented scientific evidence that any of the places they explored were actual metaphysical gateways to "the hell". Still an interesting watch though.