PDA

View Full Version : Arlington Texas Police Officer Calls Child "Nigger Baby"

DowNut
07-28-2012, 05:59 PM
http://youtu.be/-bhOCb0C4v0]

nene57
07-30-2012, 05:01 PM
That is just disgusting. Why is he so sure? I suppose he doesn't watch Maury! LOL. I think he wanted her phone number and knew he would have not chance. He's a sorry dirtbag.

PeaceContinuum
07-30-2012, 06:50 PM
It saddens me that in 2012 racism is still an issue within the law enforcement community. You would think this would have stopped being a problem decades ago. Racists have no place in police departments and it's disappointing to me as a Texan to see that this was a cop in my own state. I was raised in Harris County and I still remember when, after spending seven years as our District Attorney, Chuck Rosenthal was revealed to be a racist. I don't know how it is in other states but it's fairly obvious that this particular officer is not alone in in his racial prejudice among law enforcement in my state.

Nicky2013
07-30-2012, 07:51 PM
Sorry to say but in places like Texas you have a mixed bag of forward/backwards. In a lot of southern/southwestern/midwestern places. The Dallas or Houston's or Atlanta's or Chicago's of the world are mostly forward. But the outer areas are backwards. And for some reason, most of these cities hire the majority of their police force from the outer areas. So it's a recipe for disaster and incidents like this.