PDA

View Full Version : Harassment

KNH
06-22-2012, 12:21 AM
I am just curious if anyone else here has been harassed by a cop. Also, whether you have or not, why do you think cops harass people?

kbrock1
06-22-2012, 05:25 PM
I have, when I lived in Missouri we live right on the state line that was between Arkansas and Missouri. A cop pulled us over in Arkansas because we had Missouri plates and were driving a Cadillac, then got mad when he search our vehicle and could not find anything. I just think it depends on the person who is a cop, some people get this badge and just go on a power trip. I have met quite a few decent cops though so I know they are not all bad.

Police Abuse
06-22-2012, 05:44 PM
thats what started this site.

and the funny part is.....the good cops know who the bad ones are and do nothing about it:distrust:

Melnun
06-23-2012, 08:05 PM
i Have and its becasue they like to abuse their power. They think theyre above the law. Luckly courts are starting to realize how crooked cops are and are finally charging them. I say its about time!

streakanime
07-21-2012, 09:34 PM
My aunt had an officer that stopped her one time... He name was Officer Good. Which I think is funny in itself. She got pulled over for speeding. For some reason... He felt the need to talk to her like she was a moron. I assumed it was because she was female. You know how sometimes you just FEEL like you are being talked to a certain way because of your gender? The guy was a total jerk and was purposely talking all slow and loud. It felt like he was just trying to get a rise out of her.