PDA

View Full Version : Ralph Justice, Prince William County Jail Officer, Arrested For Conspiracy To Commit Forcible Sodomy

DowNut
06-22-2012, 02:14 PM
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/05/17/ralph-justice-prince-william-county-jail-officer-arrested-for-consipiracy-to-commit-forcible-sodomy/

kbrock1
06-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Oh wow, people can be so ignorant.

classy_ally
06-26-2012, 10:55 AM
What the hell? It is not that serious, man. We are talking about sodomy. That boy could not have been that much of a pain for you to want to scar him for life. Jesus, people are sick.

Esperahol
07-03-2012, 02:01 AM
What the hell? It is not that serious, man. We are talking about sodomy. That boy could not have been that much of a pain for you to want to scar him for life. Jesus, people are sick.

Actually the kid had nothing to do with it, his mother was the person this ass was trying to get back at. See they used to date and apparently the break-up was awful so the best revenge is to have her son raped.

Jatelo2
07-23-2012, 03:58 AM
Though I'm glad that the intended victim never got hurt, the act was inhuman and deserves every condemnation. Sodomy or Rape is such an evil thing that if a person can conspire to have you go through it, then that can qualify to be the height of hatred. The act, though, is mostly heard of in prisons and mostly they are arranged with the prison warders' help

Esperahol
07-23-2012, 04:19 AM
The act, though, is mostly heard of in prisons and mostly they are arranged with the prison warders' help

I'm sorry, but how do you come to this statement? It just seems to be...I don't know.

ShowMeYourhands
07-24-2012, 06:08 PM
Actually the kid had nothing to do with it, his mother was the person this ass was trying to get back at. See they used to date and apparently the break-up was awful so the best revenge is to have her son raped.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is not the first crime committed by Ralph Justice. And the irony that his last name is Justice is bemusing to say the least.

No doubt, he has framed others and set others up. It is unfathomable for me to think otherwise.

Esperahol
07-26-2012, 02:30 AM
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out that this is not the first crime committed by Ralph Justice. And the irony that his last name is Justice is bemusing to say the least.

No doubt, he has framed others and set others up. It is unfathomable for me to think otherwise.

I agree, this guy is just an epic douche and I really hope someone decides to turn him out his first night in gen. pop.

Mrs. Rogers
07-26-2012, 09:36 PM
Wow, I had family in Woodbridge. I wonder if I or they have ever come into contact with this creep!

He should have known better. He's an Officer, and knows what happens when you conspire to break laws. It's creepy and disgusting and he gets what he deserves!