Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I would never curse out a cop, but I would respectfully disagree with them. Whenever a cop pulls me over I always ask them why was I pulled over and sometimes they state the reason calmly and other times they yell just give me your damn license and registration, those are the police officers I ignore because I know the situation could go from bad to worst in a few seconds.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jovan107 View Post
    I would never curse out a cop, but I would respectfully disagree with them. Whenever a cop pulls me over I always ask them why was I pulled over and sometimes they state the reason calmly and other times they yell just give me your damn license and registration, those are the police officers I ignore because I know the situation could go from bad to worst in a few seconds.

Some cops bring their problems to work though. They have divorce proceedings going on. Kids hate them, all kinds of other stuff. And that leads to a cop screaming at you when you're pulled over. This is why I could never be a cop or a doctor. When stuff is going on with me, the last thing I need is to be relied on to save a life or be courteous to someone. Which is why cops need to just take leave time when their lives are a wreck. Instead of subjecting the public to their tyraids.