Thanks

Using badge to abuse traffic

It really irritates me when you see a cop just doing whatever they want on the road, and thinking it is OK because of their badge. Have you ever watched a cop turn on their lights just to run a red light or gain the right of way in traffic? The most HILARIOUS part is they could not be anymore obvious about it. The ones around where I live just turn their lights on long enough to run through the light, turn, pass, etc and then they turn them off. They do not even use their sirens for the most part. I had a cop about run me off the road one time. Was a one lane road and he squeezed right around me to fly passed me. Apparently he was not happy going the speed limit.

Thanks
    Cops in society have too much power. It's funny because you hear people always complaining the government has too much power or it will eventually. But no one pays attention to the outlandish power cops have. It's like they can do anything to anyone and just walk away scott free. I always thought truckers were worst on the road because of their attitudes that their vehicle is bigger. But cops are worse because they use their emergency privledges for trivial reasons.