View Poll Results: Will Brian Terry's family get justice for their son?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 16.67%
  • No

7 38.89%
  • Maybe

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    May be, you can never be too sure with our justice system nowadays. Anyway my prayer is for the family to get justice, it will go along way helping them to heal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by artifactsofmars View Post
    Under this administration, there is no way that they will get justice. I did some reading and apparently Fast and Furious is just a continuation of a Shrub era policy called Operation Gunrunner, going back to 2006. Be that as it may, we have no integrity left in our government. I thought Bill Clinton was crooked but he was an angel compared to Obama (gulp!). Eric Holder in my opinion belongs in prison because he is obstructing justice. If this was a Fast and Furious gun that killed this agent, they will never admit to it and no one will ever be punished.
    One question - what is wrong with the Obama adminstration besides the fact half the country is hung up over his race? I mean you admit this is something left over from the Bush adminstration, but some how Obama is ruining everything?

Thanks
    I wouldn't bet on it. It would go against the interests of The Obama administration and the federal government as a whole. The powers that be won't allow for justice to be served. If Obama wasn't so crooked, he would never have allowed for Fast and Furious to happen in the first place. He is the most powerful person in our country and he controls the government. He's a corrupt president and when he played dumb and acted as though he was unaware of what was going on, he was operating from the same playbook as any corrupt company CEO who faces a public scandal after being exposed.

Thanks
    I voted Maybe. Either way, Holder can't be blamed considering he didn't start the program. And I'm pretty sure the ATF had their own agendas, were keeping secrets, etc. The program was a clusterf**k to begin with though. Giving guns to criminals. Then tracking the guns to bust cartels. Oddly enough, sounds as retarded as Florida's "stand your ground" law. Which Jeb Bush signed into law. The Bushes have a habit of coming up with plans to fight crime that only a wasted barfly would consider sane. Then when they go awry, it's someone elses fault or they just go into hush/silence mode.

Thanks
    This is not a political poll and I'm inclined to agree with you about political corruption because the president of the U.S. is nothing but a puppet and must follow the guidelines of those major corporations that put him into office. I'll even grant you the corruption of Clinton and Obama, but what amazes me is how so many people act like G. W. Bush never existed.. Squarely involved in 9/11, the financial meltdown of this country, arguably the worst president in the history of the world, and people act like he never existed.

And hopefully the Terry family will receive financial restitution.

Thanks
    I couldn't agree more. Why we keep giving the Bush family passes is a mystery to me. Bush family corruption goes back to Prescott Bush, grandfather of G.W. Bush, who was directly involved with financing Nazism.

From Wikipedia, "Bush was one of seven directors of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen. In July 1942 the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders. A subsequent government investigation disproved allegations of holding gold but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II."

If Fritz Thyssen controls UBC, why wouldn't gold be held there?

So you have Prescott Bush, grandfather of G.W., father of Bush Sr., basically financing Hitler; Bush Sr. headed the CIA before becoming president, this is where OIL ties with the Bin Laden family began; then you have G. W. Bush, a major accomplice along with Dick Cheney in bringing down the towers in NY to create a war in Iraq (still going on today mind you), a country (Iraq) by the way, that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 and were not even named as being part of the attack (remember, it was Pakistan), didn't have any "weapons of mass destruction;" a president who assisted in creating the biggest financial disaster since the Great Depression ..

Surely you know by now that G.W. was in no way, shape, or form, "looking" for Bin Laden when he was in office. He looked for and found Hussein hiding under ground. While Bin Laden was in a "government compound." Are you kidding me? He didn't want to find Bin Laden (some believe he had long since been dead and that the killing and immediate disposal of a body was just part of the sham).

If some unlucky American soldier would have inadvertently come across Bin laden when Bush was in office, that soldier would have died before he would have been allowed to capture or kill Osama. Bush protected Bin Laden as long as he was in office and as soon as he was no longer president, he betrayed him. Not a fan of Bin Laden, but the facts speak for themselves. With all the technology and finances (to pay someone off to snitch, as was the case with Sadam) available to the U.S., they could have found him if they were actually looking.

All of this corruption and devastation from ONE FAMILY and people have the audacity to call Obama a bad president??? He's certainly not the best, not even close (give that honor to Kennedy), but he's darn sure not G. W.

Freakin WOW .. is all I can say ..

Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by taskeinc View Post
    I couldn't agree more. Why we keep giving the Bush family passes is a mystery to me. Bush family corruption goes back to Prescott Bush, grandfather of G.W. Bush, who was directly involved with financing Nazism.

From Wikipedia, "Bush was one of seven directors of the Union Banking Corporation, an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen. In July 1942 the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazi leaders. A subsequent government investigation disproved allegations of holding gold but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration of World War II."

If Fritz Thyssen controls UBC, why wouldn't gold be held there?

So you have Prescott Bush, grandfather of G.W., father of Bush Sr., basically financing Hitler; Bush Sr. headed the CIA before becoming president, this is where OIL ties with the Bin Laden family began; then you have G. W. Bush, a major accomplice along with Dick Cheney in bringing down the towers in NY to create a war in Iraq (still going on today mind you), a country (Iraq) by the way, that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 and were not even named as being part of the attack (remember, it was Pakistan), didn't have any "weapons of mass destruction;" a president who assisted in creating the biggest financial disaster since the Great Depression ..

Surely you know by now that G.W. was in no way, shape, or form, "looking" for Bin Laden when he was in office. He looked for and found Hussein hiding under ground. While Bin Laden was in a "government compound." Are you kidding me? He didn't want to find Bin Laden (some believe he had long since been dead and that the killing and immediate disposal of a body was just part of the sham).

If some unlucky American soldier would have inadvertently come across Bin laden when Bush was in office, that soldier would have died before he would have been allowed to capture or kill Osama. Bush protected Bin Laden as long as he was in office and as soon as he was no longer president, he betrayed him. Not a fan of Bin Laden, but the facts speak for themselves. With all the technology and finances (to pay someone off to snitch, as was the case with Sadam) available to the U.S., they could have found him if they were actually looking.

All of this corruption and devastation from ONE FAMILY and people have the audacity to call Obama a bad president??? He's certainly not the best, not even close (give that honor to Kennedy), but he's darn sure not G. W.

Freakin WOW .. is all I can say ..

The Bush family getting a pass thing is a geographical issue. Bush is southwestern born and southwestern bred. He comes from a small town, and has that brash, cowboy attitude akin to an NRA member. Culturally, to a lot of white Americans living in rural America. He's "one of them". Thus, he gets a pass on a lot.

Obama is from a large city, Chicago. People from rural America mostly despise and loathe big cities. If not for the better cultural and diversity opportunites they provide to people growing up in America. Then the fact that big cities are where everything is at. Clubs, restaurants. Trains and Buses to get around with ease. In rural America, you're not getting anywhere without a car. And forget about riding 25 minutes or less to the nearest mall. Try 90 minutes.

Culturally, rural and urban America have never gotten along. And most urban-living people vote Dem. Rural and Southern residers, vote Repub. Hence why they will overlook Bushes many failures, to label Obama the worst president ever. After they spread false rumors about him being a muslim, born in Kenya, and wanting to "take away their guns (always a classic). Many polls taken in flyover country have above 30% of southerners believing Obama isn't Christian and wasn't born in America. It's deeper than politics, it's a cultural disdain rural and city America have had for one anothers cultures for decades. And each side will claim and back their "guy" no matter what he does.