Thanks

Court rulings suggest 'privilege' claim over 'Furious' docs would fizzle, Republicans say

President Obama may have to clear a high bar in order to lock down Fast and Furious documents from the prying eyes of congressional investigators.

After the White House asserted executive privilege over potentially thousands of documents pertaining to the botched anti-gunrunning operation, critics of the move pointed out that the federal appeals court in the nation's capital has taken a skeptical view toward privilege claims in the past.

Read more here http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...-would-fizzle/
    Police Abuse
    ©Badge Abuse Police Abuse

Thanks
    I cannot take anything said by Fox news seriously. Those guys are so obviously biased it isn't funny. That said it is telling that the people pushing this investigation along are republicans. Something tells me these guys are not acting out of any love of justice, but are just trying to find someway to hamstrung Obama nevermind if they make ties with Mexico (who supply something like 30 percent of America's oil) even worse then they are not or if they destroy current investigations being led behind the scenes or whatever.

Does that mean I think that Holder should get off or that Fast and Furious was stupid? No, but I'm not going to go trusting guys who cheerfully piss on the poor, the needy, and the hopeless if it mean even a cent more in their bank accounts. If they are especially eager for something, then I'd just as soon deny them.

Thanks
    If, for some reason, the White House is legally permitted to hand over the documents, the White House should also have the papers published news papers all over the country. That way, we can all see what the Bush White House was thinking when Fast and Furious was approved.

The release would also make it difficult for Republicans to create more fairy tales about actions taken by the Obama Administration!