Thanks

Arrow Handcuffed Man Shot and Killed In Police Car in Jonesboro Arkansa

Last edited by Police Abuse; 08-01-2012 at 07:54 PM.
    Police Abuse Forum
    Badge Abuse Police Abuse Forum

Thanks
    I highly doubt a tight ship is run when it comes to the police department of a place like Arkansas. In reality, cops in places like that usually are just supposed to bust small time offenders, and leave the big incidents to the ATF or someone else. So shootings like this will happen probably more times than are actually "reported".

Thanks
    How do you shoot a handcuffed man? Adrenaline junkies that get high off of beating and killing. They need their badges taken away and need to be locked away in jail.

Thanks
    Why didn't they test the officers hands for gun powder?! Seems like a pretty obvious thing to do. No powder vindicates the cops, if there is powder, well...

Thanks

Question

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidatorBrunt View Post
    Why didn't they test the officers hands for gun powder?! Seems like a pretty obvious thing to do. No powder vindicates the cops, if there is powder, well...
    Because it's Arkansas PD? What makes you think in their neck of the woods they even have access to that sort of thing? Or know how to even conduct such a test thoroughly and correctly? This is why the FBI always has to come to places like this and conduct investigations in police brutality cases, or serial killer cases. Because the resources in places like Arkansas are limited at best.

Thanks

Straight BS

WOW.. I just watched the video. The kid was searched, handcuffed, placed in the back seat, and somehow managed to shoot himself in the right temple (he's left-handed).

BS story if I ever heard one. If anyone has been handcuffed in the back of a police car you know that there is no possible way to pull a gun out of your pocket, raise it to your temple and shoot. The city owes his mom millions. I would be so pissed if I were that guys parent, not only about my son's demise, but more about the BLATANT LIE.

If they could not just tell me the truth about what happened I would make it my life's mission to seek revenge against the cops that were involved. I'd be like Liam Neeson in the movie "Taken".. on an azz-kicking mission ... and I wouldn't care what happened to me afterwards .. I really wouldn't .. death penalty would be fine, as long as I got vengeance on what happened to my child ...

Thanks
    Sad part is until the Justice Department or the FEDS investigate. This story will probably be bought and sold by the people who live in Arkansas and this cops superior officers. After all, it's Arkansas. They can't be bothered with solving unjust cop killings when there's moose to shoot and triple cheeseburgers to eat.

Thanks
    So the latest UPDATE on this story is the dumbass Arkansas PD has released a demo video featuring a police officer. Demonstrating how this young man could've shot himself in the head while being handcuffed. Apparently, they found a cop about the same height and wieght of this young man. And featured him in the video demonstration. Pretty fking pathetic if you ask me. This will probably convince a few bumpkins in Arkansas. But smarter people will just roll their eyes in disbelief.